[Loadstone] Loadstone with Internal GPS receiver

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Wed Jul 30 04:57:05 BST 2008

Yes, should be in the next version.

From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
[mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] On Behalf Of Quinten Pendle
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:33 AM
To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
Subject: [Loadstone] Loadstone with Internal GPS receiver

Hi all

After quite some time, I'm finally able to use Loadstone,  after I switched
to a  Nokia E90.

Is there a way in which I can tell Loadstone to make use of my Nokia's
internal gps receiver, instead of a Bluetooth enabled one?

I realise that there might be some shortcomings using the phone's internal
receiver, but I hope that it would be possible.

Thanks for any help.

All the best

Quinten Pendle

PENDLE PRO