[Loadstone] Off-line LS tools for Windows

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Jul 29 03:05:05 BST 2008

Excellent!

Apart from being offline, this actually gives me a much better idea of
what's possible (things like the key manager told me about a bit of
functionality I hadn't really known about).

One question though is that when I close the web browser, does that
'virtual' web server stop listening to port 81?

Just that on my work machine, I have IIS running on port 80, and apache
running on port 81 when working/testing PHP code, so would just like to know
if I would need to restart the machine or anything?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA