[Loadstone] Question

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 28 23:01:06 BST 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 05:41:05PM -0700, Jennifer Jesso wrote:
> Is there anywhere that will let me enter an intersection and get the
> latitude/longitude coordinates for it? I see on the Loadstone site that
> there are resources to find addresses, but nothing for intersections.

Check out www.geocoder.ca.  It can give intersections
throughout north america and can even reverse geocode, that
is give the nearest street to a point etc.  The data may
not be dead onto our database but it'll be very close.

Shane

--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his