[Loadstone] Loadstone with Internal GPS receiver

Quinten Pendle pendlepro at isat.co.za
Mon Jul 28 17:32:41 BST 2008

Hi all

After quite some time, I'm finally able to use Loadstone,  after I switched
to a  Nokia E90.
Is there a way in which I can tell Loadstone to make use of my Nokia's
internal gps receiver, instead of a Bluetooth enabled one?

I realise that there might be some shortcomings using the phone's internal
receiver, but I hope that it would be possible.

Thanks for any help.

All the best
Quinten Pendle
PENDLE PRO