[Loadstone] About future development of LS

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 28 09:28:14 BST 2008

Hi Ari,

It is difficult for us to convey what features will be available in the
next version or time lines.  Are goal is always to make loadsstone as
stable aspossible and to include features and functions that can widely
benefet as many users as possible.  Obviously phone model, Symbian and
time constraints can affect  outcomes.

One thing I can tell you is that Internal GPS support will be available in
the next release which is quite close to happening.  I can also tell you
and everyone else that I wouldn't ditch my external GPS quite yet.
Internal Nokia GPS's (such as the one in the N82/N95) use an older GPS
chipset (SiRF 2) which limits receiver performance.  External units are
still way better though there may be some situations where the internal
GPS may be prefered especially when your external  GPS unit's battery goes
flat!

Best regards,

Monty