[Loadstone] About future development of LS

arimo at iki.fi arimo at iki.fi
Mon Jul 28 06:26:53 BST 2008

Hi

  Few questions about future plans of Loadstone:

- Is there plans to include support for lines between the points in
addition to the points itself. For example if there  are three points, A,
B and C, along the route it would be nice if the LS could tell something
like
'line from A to B five meters at 9 o'clock'.

- Any time schedules for build-in GPS receivers. I'll try to get N82 on my
hands (beg,steal or borrow).

- Is there a tool to convert mapinfo exchange file  to Loadstone import
file. I have made a Q&D   proof-of-concept version  but an already workin
version would be preferable.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS