[Loadstone] New member with some questions.

Kevin Cussick the.big.white.shepherd at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:30:39 BST 2008

Hi List,

I have downloaded Loadstone for the N82 to-day.

I tried to get some Points of interest, but the server seems to be down!!

I live in Dundee Scotland and wondered if someone has a map of Scotland?

Does the loadstone software tell you left and right turns of streets?
Sorry for all the questions I will have a look for the documentation
later but would just like to get started.

I use Talks on the n82 and if anyone has this phone and can give me some
tips I would be most grateful.

All the best.

Kevin Cussick