[Loadstone] Points not appearing in searches

arimo at iki.fi arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 23 12:14:57 BST 2008

Hi

  I imported  a database of nearby surroundings, about 7000 points. This
database contains very precise maps with point named with similar names
but with unique coordinates and id fields. Priority is set to 2, accuracy
to 0.5 and number of satellites to 12 to distinguish the points from  my
own.

  I looked a nearby   road, Nurmikuja, and at the source there is 18 points
along the route (the road is about 150 meters long). For some reason when
i try to find for points i got only one point along the route. With show
area function i got three newly added points and those points i have added
earlier.

  If i search by substring on name (each new point has a common substring)
the search will return only one point.

  However when i exported the database back to text file there were 17
Nurmikuja points (one was probably duplicate).

  The points seems to be quite close each other and even i used radius of
20000 no more points were found.

  Is there some limitations for nearby points in the searches?

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS