[Loadstone] Question

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jul 23 11:43:41 BST 2008

Hi Jen,

If you go through Map Quest's HTML source you may find the longitude and
latitude for the intersection you specified.  It's often embedded in URL's
etc.

Also, given you appear to live in Western Canada (Shaw) you have points
for every North American intersection on the PointShare Exchange  if that
helps.

Best regards,
   Monty