[Loadstone] GPS Emulator

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 23 09:57:20 BST 2008

Hi

  Why make a simple task too complex? I have played with replaying nmea
logs but it will not help on this issue.

  Let's take an example: i'll  like to transfer a  favourite from WFA to
LS. I start the LS, land somewhere,  create a nmea log to reflect  that
location, transfer it to the computer, replay it in a continous loop to
the WFA, look for distance & direction, convert them to latitude &
longitude coordinates, enter these to the LS, convert new location to nmea
data and repeat this until the location is accurate enough.

  If there is a facility to convert the exploration mode commands to nmea
log half of the emulator is already done.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS