[Loadstone] GPS Emulator

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 23 05:11:40 BST 2008

Hi Michael

  The major difference is that on exploration mode you are looking only
point stored in the LS database but with the emulator you can also use
point databases of almost any navigation application capable of using
external bluetooth receiver.

  My primary goals were  exchangin favourites among my friends and getting
the most out of Wayfinder Access.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS