[Loadstone] GPS Emulator

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 22 23:26:15 BST 2008

In this case a gps emulator would be to make loadstone emulate the behaviour
of a bluetooth gps receiver. You would need a second cell phone or some
other bluetooth capable device to use this feature. This is why I think it's
an edge case and wouldn't be all that practical or useful to the average
user.