[Loadstone] GPS emulator

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 22 07:40:41 BST 2008

It's not a question of money (but feel free to contribute as much as you
like) but of what this feature is for? I've yet to hear a good reason for
adding this feature. This feature as you describe it would be a rather large
code change to cover a rather small edge case. Other than you nobody has
ever mentioned needing this feature or responded to any of the previous
descussions about it. To make a long message short this feature is just not
going to be written (it's not even on the todo list) unless there's some
very good reason for doing it. Or unless someone else can/will write this
without breaking the rest of the program.