[Loadstone] Loadstone on the Nokia N82

Mikołaj Rotnicki rotnicki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 00:55:00 BST 2008

Hello Mitchell!

Unfortunately internal GPS receivers are not supported by LS yet. So
it is advisable that you buy an external bluetooth GPS receiver.

As for getting GPS data for your LS, either of the methods mentioned
by you are good. PointShare exchange surely should contain some points
for Australia (although I never checked for those as I live far, far
away in Poland... :) )

Obviously gathering points on your own is the best method to learn
basics of LS operation.

Best wishes
Mikolaj Rotnicki