[Loadstone] New User with Questions

Keith Watson lnxrox at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 17:11:23 BST 2008

Hello,

All I can say so far is WOW! I am really impressed in the work
that has been done on this project. It has added a new dimension
to my travel that can only be described as phenomenal! Thanks for
the new addition to my toolkit.

Is anyone out there using loadstone with the N75? I have yet to
dig into the archives, but wanted to see if there were a way to
have loadstone stay active when the flip is closed. I was
experimenting with check points and noticed that when I closed
the flip and stuck it back into my pocket I stopped getting
updates from loadstone. I suspect that this is because when I
close the flip it goes back into standby mode. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Keith