[Loadstone] nokia ld-3w

Mikołaj Rotnicki rotnicki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:04:11 BST 2008

I have my LD-3W for over 2 years now.
I turned off the Static Navigation using the Sirf DEMO.
I used the hints on this website:
http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25575

The page contains some screenshots of sirf DEMO screens, so some blind
users may have to ask for a sighted assistance.

I also noticed that not all Bluetooth USB dongless anable you to
successfully complete the SN turn off process.

I was successfull with BlueTake Bluetooth USB dongle using Bluesoleil
BT application.

And the receiver works perfectly since then.

HTH
Mikolaj