[Loadstone] Open Street Map

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed Jul 16 21:53:30 BST 2008

Dear Robert,

Thanks for the comprehensive reply. I think you have opened up the whole
thing just as I was hoping!

I want to familiarise myself with the OSM service in all its aspects. I
particularly want to see how it outputs mapping data.

As far as I can see, it focuses on graphical output for its data. Is this
correct?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie