[Loadstone] Open Street Map

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sun Jul 13 14:16:53 BST 2008

Dear Shane,

As you seem to be familiar with the OSM system I wonder if you can help me?

I have tried to understand how to access the OSM system and I cannot find my
way through it. I have written a conversion tool for Geonames maps to use in
Loadstone and I would have no problem making this tool pick up an OSM output
file in order to create a loadstone file. To do this, I would need to see
how to create the output from OSM.

Can you help?

All the best,

Cearbhall