[Loadstone] file managers on third edition handsets

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sun Jul 13 10:43:44 BST 2008

Hi

  I have found the easiest way to connect the phone to the computer and
transfer the required files using PC suite (if one is OS impaired) or usb
mass storage functionality directly to the desired location.

  I have also found one can at least with N73 save the file directly from
the browser to the desired location.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS