[Loadstone] file managers on third edition handsets

Williams Family brian.williams300 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 13 06:31:40 BST 2008

Hi all
I have a Nokia 6120 handset. I have download both Active File manager and
ybrowser, but, I am struggling to get to grips with either. I would be
greatful for any advice. Ybrowser seems to cause some of my handset
functions to seize up, whilst I cannot figure out how Active File works. Is
there a tutorial or manual for either of these programs? I need to be able
to import points download from the points share exchange into my loadstone
program but cannot work out how it is done with either of these programs.
Fexplorer worked brilliantly with the 2nd edition handsets but ther is not a
virsion for 3rd editions.
many thanks in hope,
Brian
email