[Loadstone] Open Street Map

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 11 23:35:30 BST 2008

In the source code for the latest loadstone version there's a file called
file_formats that documents the loadstone database format. This would allow
you to create a file that could be imported into loadstone. Since the point
share site runs on a pc the format of the data it can take can be a bit more
flexable. I'm sure something can be worked out.