[Loadstone] Open Street Map

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 11 18:27:57 BST 2008

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your informative message regarding the Open StreetMap project.
I'll have to check out that web script you highlighted.

A couple of years ago I looked at using the OpenStreetMap projectas a
source of point of interest information but at the time it looked like
there were several .gpx files that contained bread-crum trails containing
unlabeled points.  Didn't entirely seam useful at the time.  However, it
appears that things have progressed a bit.

Almost any point of interest would be useful to a Loadstone user (whether
blind or not) - junctions, road crossings, businesses anything really!

Best regards,
   Monty