[Loadstone] nokia ld-3w

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sun Jul 6 09:12:28 BST 2008

Hi

  I tried once to turn of 3W's static navigation with sirfdemo withou
success but there migth be never versons both for sirfdemo and 3W's
firmware thus YMMV.

  I have 3W  as a backup receiver,  it is better than nothing and works
moderately well if one walks fast enough but it is hard to pinpoint some
location with adequate accuracy. The receiver is not very accurate even
with higher speeds.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS