[Loadstone] nokia ld-3w

Shane Wegner shane at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jul 6 01:50:38 BST 2008

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 07:29:16PM -0500, Kenny Hitt wrote:
> loadstone's gps settings for static threshold, does this
> mean loadstone can switch static navigation off for this
> receiver?

Well no but depending on the receiver chipset, I don't know
what the Nokia is but at any rate, depending on the
chipset, there are usually Windows utilities available to
switch sn off.  sirfdemo is that used for Sirf based units
and I believe there is mtktweak for the MTK variety, though
afaik they didn't have sn turned on.  Google your model and
I'm sure something will come up, perhaps in the
gpspassion.com forums.

Shane

--
A competent navigator is not the skipper who can press a button
and follow a       command, but one who uses all the tools at his