[Loadstone] Intro of myself and questions

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Jul 1 10:48:29 BST 2008

Hi Simon

  No, don't label  the turns but the points along the route.  If   you also
check the points you can get information about  only the points along the
route.

  As suggested have a look at the manual. However LS is quite complex to
learn and use so reading the documentation and exploring the features
will take some time.

  Iirc there is no ready map data for your area so you have to prepare it
yourself. Most instructions given in this list will assume there however
is map data freely available.

  Start with familiar items such as nearby crossings and most important,
your home.  Use both cardinal and relative (clockface) heading notations
to see switch better suits with your orientation skills.

--
mr. M01510 &  guide Loadstone-GPS