[Loadstone] Intro of myself and questions

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Jul 1 08:31:14 BST 2008

Hi  Simon

  LS does not save your route automatically but you can store some critical
points such as crossings, zebra crossings and other point of interest for
later use by  storing them manually, LS calls this 'labeling points'. The
default key command to label a point is the hash (#) key in the navigation
mode.

  If you check your route points  and store them also as a checkpoint list
you can get automatic announcement of nearest route point ahead (you
might have to turn auto announcement on first). Otherwise
you have to query manually next point in front of you with the up arrow.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS