[Loadstone] loadstone with inbuilt gps receivers? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:45:31 GMT 2008

LoadStone at the moment requires the use of an external GPS  receiver but has plans on utilizing integrated GPS receivers. This
route is recommended not only because it is isn't supported  but for more accurate position fix, faster time to first fix and
improved reported heading. The receiver used in the Nokia N95 is about two generations old.

Kevin