[Loadstone] loadstone with inbuilt gps receivers? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Adam.Morris at immi.gov.au Adam.Morris at immi.gov.au
Wed Jan 30 03:22:53 GMT 2008

hi all,

I've just joined so forgive me if this has already been asked.

I have an n95 with an inbuilt gps receiver.

does loadstone work with that or do you have to have an external receiver?

Adam Morris

Phone: 02 8666 5753

Health Operations Centre

Department of Immigration And Citizenship

including attachments, may contain confidential, sensitive, legally
privileged and/or copyright information.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and
has obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental
privacy policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au
See: http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm