[Loadstone] Relative degrees does work

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Jan 29 01:29:01 GMT 2008

I'd guess there's a glitch with the 5 key in exploration mode. Settings
other than clock face aren't well tested with this key. I'll have to have a
look and see what's going on with this one, it's not supposed to be doing
that. On the other hand it might be a good start to the relative degrees
feature.