[Loadstone] Related sites

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jan 28 12:27:07 GMT 2008

Hello Gian,

What you are referring to on the Loadstone web site is  a  Google Ad.

Basically the Google Ads help fund costs relating to the Loadstone GPS
project.  Other than the small number of infrequent donations the project
recieves, Google Ads currently are the only other source of funding.

The way Google Ads work is that Google scans the words on a web page and
based on what it comes up with, it inserts ads related to the key words.
They aren't always a perfect match but normally in Loadstone's case they
are related to Assistive Technology or GPS hardware/software..  Some of
which is complementary to the Loadstone project.

If you see an ad that interests you, clicking on it will not only give you
more information on a potential purchase, but it will also send pennies
towards  the Loadstone GPS project.

Best regards,
   Monty