[Loadstone] Relative degrees does work

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Jan 28 00:56:57 GMT 2008

This is absolutely not the way things work. Depending on your heading it may
look like it's working but it does not do anything with the heading for
degrees or cardinal modes. In those modes the heading is set to north. Same
goes for exploration mode, the heading is locked to north. In navigation
mode hitting select will tell you the closest point with the heading
relative to north, same with 5 in exploration mode. So if your heading is a
northerly direction then this might seem to be working but will quickly
change if your heading in another direction.