[Loadstone] Nokia firmware upgrade

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Sun Jan 27 14:50:36 GMT 2008

I sent it to the list since I was trying to counteract a minor problem that
I was sometimes starting to experience when I started third-party software,
like either LoadStone, or the vOICe.

Also, Nuance Talks was still there, but in demo mode, and the main problem
is that, for whatever reason I can't actually now 'enter' any text into the
serial no. field etc., and if I try to contact Niuance regarding this, their
whole support process on their website isn't really accessible as such.

Was just trying to make sure that any user of a suitable phone for
LoadStone, Nuance Talks etc. didn't try do what I now have, so although it's
not specific to LoadStone etc., I still thought it might be good just to let
the guys know.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker