[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Fri Jan 25 14:23:14 GMT 2008

Arimo,

I agree that this is not a good application for walking speed.  I know there
have been a lot of email messages on this subject but in one of my earlier
messages, perhaps the 1st one, I did suggest that there be a speed threshold
for this function.  If you are traveling at less than the threshold, then
you will get absolute heading or perhaps an error message.  I don't know
what the best value would be for this threshold, perhaps 5 mph (8 kps).

Actually, I think the error message would be best.  This would reduce
confusion.  I also believe this new function should be an option so that
those who want absolute heading can still get it.

Paul