[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jan 24 22:18:23 GMT 2008

Hi Paul,

You're correct in that we could make it so all 360 degrees could be used
when reporting direction. Flux, drift componsation etc can be expected and
could be up to the user to interpret.

We'll do some implementation/testing and see what we can come up with in
future versions.

Thanks for your insight and ideas.

Best regards,
   Monty