[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Stephen Bennett sbennett at rnzfb.org.nz
Thu Jan 24 20:28:49 GMT 2008

Hi All

I missed the beginning of this thread but is it possible that paul's
simply asking for the same as clock face but spoken in degrees instead
of clock style? We all understand that one o'clock could be anything
from 12:30 to 1:30 and that it's all subject to drift etc. but that
doesn't stop the clock face from being mighty useful. So maybe one
o'clock could be spoken as 30 degrees. Or, in fact, in front and to the
right, or, right front, according to user preference?

Apologies if this has been already dealt with.

Cheers

Stephen