[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Thu Jan 24 13:57:05 GMT 2008

That's right Shawn.  I just checked out what Monty was saying and it is
definitely an absolute heading, not  a relative heading.

I think the drift won't be a problem as long as you're not right on top of
the point of interest you are tracking and as long as you are not moving too
slow.  Perhaps 5 mph would be a good threshold for this.

Anyway, I think it's worth taking a look.

Paul