[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jan 24 12:46:25 GMT 2008

If I understand correctly the current system won't do what you want. In
degrees mode the numbers will be in absolute degrees, not relative to your
current heading. I think what you're talking about is a setting to give
point directions in degrees relative to the current heading. This could be
done but I'm not sure how accurate it would be because of drift etc. but
maybe it's worth a try.