[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Wed Jan 23 15:24:16 GMT 2008

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for your input on this subject.  I guess I'm just looking for
convenience.  I can check my heading in degrees mode and I can check the
heading to my point of interest and do the math but it would be nice to not
have to do that calculation when navigating.

I like operating in degrees mode and this would just make it a bit nicer.

Paul