[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Wed Jan 23 14:50:28 GMT 2008

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for considering this option.  As I see it, there would just be the
left and right values with a maximum of 180 degrees.  I suppose if the
calculation came out to be exactly 180 degrees, then you could say "behind"
but that's not really that important.

 I'm guessing you must already be doing the calculation in order to come up
with the clock heading so hopefully there isn't too much additional work for
this option.

Thanks again for looking into this.

Paul