[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Wed Jan 23 09:27:36 GMT 2008

Hi Paul!
I don't see where the problem is. I agree that clock face directions are
not practical for sailing. But the degrees report works perfectly for me
on a boat. As for in a car, it's quite enough for me to know something
is at 12:00. If it's to the left of 12:00, it'll fall away to 11:00 and
then 10:00 as the car approaches. If it's to the right of 12:00, same
thing on the other side. So what else do you need?

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg