[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Tue Jan 22 22:11:28 GMT 2008

Monty,

When I used loadstone this morning, I didn't have any points checked but the
joystick would give me the nearest point in any of the four major cardinal
directions.  The information was given as the absolute heading but what I am
looking for is the heading relative to the direction I am currently headed.
That way I don't have to know exactly which direction I am traveling, I can
just know that the point is 20 degrees to the left or 40 degrees to the
right, etc.  It gives a better picture of where things are in relation to
the direction I am traveling.

Paul