[Loadstone] Suggestion for Enhancement

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 22 20:10:57 GMT 2008

Hi Paul,

A feature already exists that is similar to your description.  It is
called "next point" and I believe this is attached to the "5" key while in
Navigation mode.  I can not confirm this for certain as my phone is not on
me at the minute and I also do not have a fresh install with  the default
key-map loaded.
In order for this function to work, you must create a checkpoint out of
the point of interest in question; then Loadstone will return the nearest
checkpoint in the direction of travel.

Best regards,
  Monty