[Loadstone] GPS and point question

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Mon Jan 21 21:54:54 GMT 2008

Oh yes, one more thing.

In exploration mode, repeating the number keys will look for further, and
further points, while using the 'cursor' keys (on phones that have the up,
down, left, right and select key/control) will only look for the closest
point every time(hope I've got this right).

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA