[Loadstone] GPS and point question

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Mon Jan 21 21:37:13 GMT 2008

Are you in navigation mode, or exploration mode?

As far as I know, if in exploration mode, then using the number keys to
represent directions should tell you about the points, but if you're in
navigation mode, and you've already selected a list of navigation points,
then the 5 key will tell you the direction/distance to the nearest/next one.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA