[Loadstone] signing process problems

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 18:23:52 GMT 2008

I'd be happy to use the automated signing tool. Where did you get it? I
didn't see an automated signing tool listed. I'm new to this and I thought
all I was going to have to do is install the software like you would do on a
computer. So, I have no idea other than what I read in the tutorial that
came with Loadstone as to what to do.