[Loadstone] signing process problems

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Sat Jan 19 06:23:33 GMT 2008

Save yourself the troubles and headaches, use automated signing tool.  Yes
I know it is not free but it's the best $7.95 you'll ever spend.  I went
through a somewhat similar situation and once I got it signed it still
wouldn't install.  When I used the automated signing tool everything
worked great and I'm now running LS on my N95.

Julian

Scott Spaulding