[Loadstone] Loadstone doesn't work after installation

Stuart Foster stuart.foster at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 12 13:50:38 GMT 2008

Hi
I think there are problems with Loadstone and my phone. On several
occasions, running loadstone has locked up the phone for a minute or so,
after which the phone comes back with Loadstone not running. Also, although
the S60 V1 version works, the phone is definitely a V2 phone. I have removed
it from the phone in the end, as it wasn't reliable enough. It may be best
for you to do more tests on this phone (though this may not be worthwhile,
as it is old now).
Regards
Stuart Foster