[Loadstone] Find & show area

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jan 9 11:37:49 GMT 2008

I can personally imagine as many situations where having a blank find/edit
field would be preferable.  So, either a subsequent  Find command during a
  single session of Loadstone should allow destructive over-writing of the
provided string or a configuration option should exist to control
behaviour.

Monty