[Loadstone] Find & show area

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Jan 9 06:26:12 GMT 2008

This could probably be done but that would introduce an extra step in the
show area function making it a bit slower to access.
Access to these functions has been improved for the next version.
I've been thinking of making the find dialog save the last search criteria
but don't know if it'll get put in or not.
For the results field you can type in the number instead of using the
arrows. I think the adjustment step is handled by the dialog framework and
might not be adjustable.
The search radius is in kilometres, consistant with other things.