[Loadstone] Pantech Duo and LS

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jan 8 14:05:25 GMT 2008

Hello Cindy,

If your old/current phone is still in perfect working order I can't see
why it won't continue to work with your new plan/contract.  At the most
you would only need to swap your old/current simcard with the new one
found in your Windows-OS phone  but I can't even see why they would give
you a new simcard.

What this means is you should be able to continue using your current phone
and Loadstone just fine.  You could even resell your Windows-OS phone on
Ebay  too!

Best regards,
   Monty